Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing 7: Cool Google Tools

It was hard to set up an iGoogle page due to the fact that there are so many choices I had a hard time deciding what to put on my page. I find that I will go to it to search for something and end up getting playing with the gadgets I put on my page. A lot of fun but I think it makes me less productive as I am easily distracted.

I also explored Google docs and think it will be great to use this coming school year. I plan on creating a website using Google and then uploading assignments that the students can easily access from home. Several of the teachers in my building have used Google docs and love it.

1 comment:

  1. That can be a problem with investigating these cool tools - you can get bogged down on the little things or just spend so much time having fun!
    I want to see what you do with Google docs next year. I have seen several comments by teachers wanting to use it to communicate with parents easily.

    ReplyDelete