Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing 12: Creating Community

Reading the articles on blogs and commenting made me realize how important it is to make comments on others blogs. I guess being new to all of this I didn't realize blogs were to be a conversation and of course if only one person is doing the "talking" it is a lecture not a discussion.
I thought Cool Cat made a extremely important point of making sure the comment is both meaningful and relevant, otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time. Blue Skunk made me realize I am not giving as much as I probably should. I enjoy reading the comments people post on my blog and need to do the same.
I guess I was just a little nervous to do so. However, after posting a few comments I seemed to get the hang of it and really enjoyed doing so.

1 comment:

  1. It does make you feel good when someone compliments you on your blog, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete